This site, like many others, uses small files called cookies to help us customise your experience. Find out more about cookies and how you can control them.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to
- To remember information about you, so you don’t have to give it to us again. And again. And again
- Keep you signed in to your account, even on different devices, so you can easily access your saved products.
- Help us understand how people are using our services, so we can make them better
- Help us personalise our website to you by remembering your preferences and settings.
- To find out if our emails have been read and if you find them useful
What kind of Cookies do we use?
- Site functionality cookies.
These are cookies that are required for our website to function properly. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website and add products to your basket.
- Site analytics cookies.
These cookies allow us to measure and analyse the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve our content and the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Customer preference cookies.
These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your pet’s favourite food).
- Targeting or advertising cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. These cookies are used to deliver content that we believe is relevant to you, sometime through social media websites like Facebook. They can also limit the number of times you see an advert from Musher’s and they can help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
How to change your Cookie settings?
When you first visit our website you will be asked about your cookie preferences. Unfortunately, we don’t have much control over third-party cookies, that are set by someone other than Musher’s.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
By continuing to use our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your computer or device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future.
The Musher’s Team